gossen

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자닥크리 조회 144회 작성일 2020-10-26 20:00:38 댓글 0

본문

EEVblog #173 - Gossen Metrahit Energy Multimeter Teardown

What's inside Gossen Metrawatt's Metrahit Energy Multimeter?
Copmy D : It's a kid toy.... Not too impressed with the PCB design and SM works and mods. Not passed mills. specs. in the US!
Loran Zenius : FuSE
MrCapacitator : Gotta wonder if he is a shill after seeing Joe Smith review, wouldn't touch this or 121GW after Joe Smith found the faults with both of them.
Andriy S : 15:53 Where is that freakin fuuuuse???? :DDD A legend tells the fuse wasn't found till today. Dave, you fucked up your 1k€ Metrahit Energy MM
Eric : Awfully embarrassing after the Joe Smith review
SignalSource : yeah where is the fuse gone Dave? did you ever see it again? 8 years gone since the fuse lost
Dave Blane : Turns out they are kinda a POS, sorry to say. See Joe Smith. Thank you Joe for turning me away from the gossen
hallcrash : 'That's a bit how-ya-doin'.
shagar cool : I love quality product. Germans are build awesome quality product. especially relay in this meter. Wonderful. I just simply say * Made in Germany * means quality, quality and quality. I love any German & Japanese multimeter.
Popart 2015 : Chinese do it better!

Gossen Light Meter Review by Jim Austin Jimages

Why do photographers use hand-held light meter?

In the video, I show you why as I unbox a Gossen hand-held light meter, take it into the field, and show some advantages of using an external, hand-held light meter over an in-camera reflective meter for getting successful exposures in challenging light.

The meter, Gossen's Digipro F Exposure Meter, is an convenient tool to solve exposure problems. I've been using this meter for awhile, as it took the place of my older Sekonic light meter.

The Digipro F allows you to measure incident light. It works with film, from ISO 3.2 to ISO 8000. The micro-processor controlled meter measures shutter speed readings from 1/8000 second to 60 minutes, and aperture readings from f/1 to f/90. It's flash sync speeds range from 1 second to 1/1000 of a second.

For those new to incident light metering, here is a little on this topic. To properly expose a scene, you need to measure the amount of light that exists in that scene. There are two ways to do this: an incident meter reading or a reflected meter reading. The Digipro F includes both types. The video shows results with the incident meter.

An incident meter measures the light falling on the subject, even when back-lit or in scenes with a lot of contrast. It provides a clear display of shutter and aperture settings, even under dark, bright and high contrast conditions.

Reflective in-camera light meters can give misleading readings since they are based on middle gray and they average the exposure to 18% gray. Try photographing someone on a really bright day, or when light is bouncing up from water or sand, and your in-camera meter can give inaccurate exposures.

In the video, I used the Digipro F to solve common exposure problems. The meter accurately gave a perfect exposure for a portrait even in a bright, back-lit scene aboard a sailboat.
Seele2015au : Sorry for coming in late. I bought a Gossen Multisix when it first came out in the mid-1980s and used it extensively, the small sliding hemispherical incident light dome is a little too small for my liking, and the use of a 9V battery is a hassle, but the ergonomics is far superior to my Minolta Autometer iVF that I acquired later. I guess Gossen has taken the lead from Sekonic - and to a lesser degree, Minolta - in meter design but thank goodness they keep the Multisix control.
simon sharp : Are you kidding that was a 'correct exposure' at 3:00mins ?! The background is totally blown out were as the shot before was
well balanced.
Roberto Cienfuegos : Needs to be more info on this.
I am sure is great product but need a bit more to understand. I am almost there but still working on it.
Starlene Joyner Burns : I have this meter, and using it is somewhat complex.  The manual does not help.  The review is great, but I like to learn how to use this devise.  And there are no tutorials for this meter.  I wish I had gotten another brand.
uglyblokeonabike : Does the display light up so you can see it when it's dark?
Gabriel Baharlia : Hi Jim, 
thanks for the review

won hung low : ok great thanks !
Jim Austin :
Paul, Pressing one of the function buttons will transfer the correction value to the memory of the Digipro F. The COR value is now automatically taken into account in all subsequent measuring functions. The frame around COR is retained as a reminder that a correction value was entered.
Jim Austin : Paul, OK, here is a practical solution. Set your Rebel at its flash synch speed of 200. Set the Gossen Digipro at 1/250th on its T mode for speed setting. Then, just dial in a COR, correction factor on the DigiPro for 1/2 stop.

The light reducing factor will be diplayed automatically in stops
at the right, as extension factor at the left.

won hung low : never thought of the f at 1/2 ...but wish i had the right meter and not have to do it in camera

TASPP 96: TechCheck und Fotopraxis Gossen Digiflash Belichtungsmesser

Ein TechCheck und eine Shooting-Praxisvorführung in einem? Ja klar, das geht, erhebt aber keinerlei Anspruch auf Vollständigkeit, liebe Hater!
Der Gossen Digiflash ist ein handlicher kleiner Belichtungsmesser, mit dem ich schon lange Jahre arbeite und der aktuell durch seinen Nachfolger Digiflash II am Markt abgelöst wurde.

Produktlink GOSSEN:
https://gossen-photo.de/digiflash/

Wie ich persönlich mit diesem Belichtungsmesser umgehe und was ich von dem Gerät halte, seht Ihr in diesem Video anhand eines Praxis-Shootings!

Timecode:
0:00 Intro
9:29 Das Shooting
17:56 Fazit
19:11 Beurteilung Gossen Digiflash

Dieses Video wurde NICHT von Gossen oder einer anderen Firma gesponsort! Auch gehe ich hier nicht auf Funktionen wie Uhr, Wecker oder Außentemperatur sowie Spezialfunktionen wie vergleichende Messungen ein, das mal vorneweg ;)
Vielen lieben Dank auch nochmal an mein tolles Model:
https://www.model-kartei.de/sedcards/model/376221/pimienta/
https://www.instagram.com/tanja.pimienta/

Übrigens: Die Bilder dieses Videos sind NICHT retuschiert sondern weitestgehend "out of camera", sofern das bei RAW-Daten möglich ist.

Ebenso mein Dank an meine Stylistin Susanne, die auch einen Teil der Dreharbeiten mit der APEMAN A80 Actioncam übernommen hat!

Noch ein anderes interessantes Video auf YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18ebyni5psg

Du möchtest Dir das Gerät auch zulegen? Hier ist der Bestelllink bei AMAZON und Links zu weiteren Artikeln, die in diesem Video Verwendung fanden:

Gossen Digiflash 2 Blitzbelichtungsmesser
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00AEC3E70/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1638\u0026creative=6742\u0026creativeASIN=B00AEC3E70\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=taalsc-21\u0026linkId=02ed59036817c3e694fccb667c9c16ff

PHOT-R Octagonal Softbox mit Grids:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01NAXBYEU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1638\u0026creative=6742\u0026creativeASIN=B01NAXBYEU\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=taalsc-21\u0026linkId=b923b79ad5ddd258b28a3ec87c8f9b8a

JINBEI 22 x 90 cm SOFTBOX mit Grids:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B005IP5BNS/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1638\u0026creative=6742\u0026creativeASIN=B005IP5BNS\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=taalsc-21

Yongnuo RF 602 oder 603 Fernausl. ab Euro 25,-- (Fabrikat des Blitzgerätes beachten!)
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004RXW68U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8\u0026camp=1638\u0026creative=6742\u0026creativeASIN=B004RXW68U\u0026linkCode=as2\u0026tag=taalsc-21

Mehr Links folgen noch!

#lightmetering
#Belichtungsmessung
#Gossen
Nord Seher : Alex das war spitze. Besonders der Fotograf der sich "einen abschuftete" hat mir gefallen :-). Danke für das Shooting. Ich habe wieder ein paar Dinge gesehen die mich interesieren. Z.B. dein Deckensystem. Hast du da auch mal ein Video dazu gebracht? Ansonsten war es wieder Wissen kompakt und ... sauguat ... wie wir Schwaben sagen (ich bin kein echter Schwabe, deshalb verzeih auch meine Rechtschreibung.

Schöne Ostern und ... komm mal runter. Laß dir Zeit. Mach mal frei :-)
Jörg Schöneberg : Hallo Alex, guter und informativer Beitrag.
Aber der Belichtungsmesser ist zu teuer, zu klein und fummelig und bedienungstechnisch zu umständlich, jedenfalls nach meiner Bewertung. Für mich ist der Sekonic Flashmate L-308S die günstigere und auch bedienungstechnisch bessere Alternative.
Helmut W. Fanck : Hallo, vielen Dank für diesen sehr ausführlichen und interessanten Beitrag. Hat altes Wissen aus einer verwaisten Ecke geholt.

Dir auch ein schönes Osterfest mit bestem Licht. !!! :-)

#gossen

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 938건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.wooricp.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz